Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Magnetic Travel Games

Here are the travel games I said I was working on from last week.  They turned out great!
I bought a game three pack from my local bargain outlet for $6.  It had bingo, two card games and checkers/tic-tac-toe.  
I also bought a few packs of magnetic sheets.  I put them on the back of the bingo cards and then covered with a cute paper.
I did the same to the checkers/tic-tac-toe board, but I had to pick which game to use.  Since my girls are still little they haven't really played checkers, so I covered that side and used the tic-tac-toe.
I added magnet buttons to the markers for tic-tac-toe.  
For the bingo markers we're just using the plain magnets.  
Linking to:

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I recently discovered your blog and love your work. I'd like to nominate you for the Stylish Blogger Award! To accept, please come visit me at my blog and follow the instructions in the post.

http://divinedomestic.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html