Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Goody Bags for a road trip

Road trips can stink when you have kids that are bored.  Yes?  So I'm trying to put together some things in a bag that they will get the morning we start off on our journey.  Because sometimes movies just don't cut it in the car.  I bought some plain red gift bags and decorated them Mickey style.

I used the cricut for the circles but I had to freehand the Mickey gloves.  Not an easy feat for me, the non-drawing person in this house.  Anything else artistic I can handle but I can barely draw a stick figure.  Anywho...I glued them on and added glitter.  I added a Disney phrase sticker on the backside and have started filling them up with coloring books, crayons, notebooks, autograph books for the characters to sign, a little toy.  Next week I will have another post on how to make a travel game which will also going in the bags.  :)

No comments: