About a month ago I had taken all the jewelry out and pulled all the hardware off, but I put it aside because I had no place to paint it due to the weather. The weather was good today and nice enough I could paint it on the deck. I'm not finished by any means but here are a few pics for a sneaky peek at it.
I have been busy this week with a few projects. I started knitting a shrug for our Emma which I hope to have done by Tuesday. I made the Robin's egg frame from the earlier post this week. I've made a few cards that I will post tomorrow. Oh and I almost forgot about the London collage for Katherine. But I have finally got around to working on my jewelry box.
I can't wait to get the painting part done. I'll have to make a quick run to Jo-ann's to find a pretty fabric to reline the drawers.