Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy week

  I have been busy this week with a few projects.  I started knitting a shrug for our Emma which I hope to have done by Tuesday.  I made the Robin's egg frame from the earlier post this week.  I've made a few cards that I will post tomorrow.  Oh and I almost forgot about the London collage for Katherine.  But I have finally got around to working on my jewelry box.
  About a month ago I had taken all the jewelry out and pulled all the hardware off, but I put it aside because I had no place to paint it due to the weather.  The weather was good today and nice enough I could paint it on the deck.  I'm not finished by any means but here are a few pics for a sneaky peek at  it.




I can't wait to get the painting part done.  I'll have to make a quick run to Jo-ann's to find a pretty fabric to reline the drawers.  

No comments: