Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quick vinyl project

We had a new front door installed back in the fall.  It looked really plain so I decided to jazz it up a bit.  I saw a post on Fantabulous Cricut a few months ago that I loved and thought it was the perfect thing. It was a simple initial with a flourish next to it.  I couldn't find a scroll I liked so I opted for a crown.   I used the latte colored vinyl from cricut and cut an "S" from the Happy Hauntings cart.  I believe it was the spooky font because I like more gothic type things.  The crown is from Rock Princess.  

It turned a boring door into something a bit more regal.  :)

1 comment:

Lynn @ Scrapity Anne said...

Hey Kileen, just wanted to let you know that I have giveen you the Liebster Award for small blogs. I love your stuff and hope that you post much more soon!
Lynn