Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Spooky ghosts

I was inspired to make something today and I wanted to use my Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge.  I went rummaging in the garage for a piece of wood.  As luck would have it, I found the perfect piece and then painted it black.  

I cut the Spooky phrase from the Happy Hauntings cart at five inches.  I tried it with plain white paper before I used my good scrap booking paper, just to make sure.  The ghosts, I cut one at five inches and the other at four inches.  
 Then I mod podged everything on.
 I sanded the edges for a distressed look and then used distressing ink around it.

To finish off I stapled wire to it and curled the ends of the wire and added a few ribbons.
Here are a few parties I'm linking to:







2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Spooky and cute! Love the vintage look :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that! It is great you do tutorials :) I am trying working on and trying to get out there something called "The Handmade Pact" & "Handmade Tuesdays." On Tuesday I feature someone for a tutorial (let me know if you ever want to be featured :) and then am also starting to have a linky where others can link up tutorials they have done on their blogs (can be from whenever. Just cannot be repeated on more than one linky). :) I am also wanting to feature etsy shops as well because not everyone can make things :) Have a great week!