Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Valentine's Craft Redo



Here is what I made about eight years ago, and they are still cute but they needed updating.  They look a little worse for the wear and have been packed up pretty much since we moved into our house six years ago.

 But instead of actually redoing them I decided to make more, just with a different spin on them.

A much more up to date look don't ya think?


So then I found a couple of styrofoam cones that didn't get used at Christmas time and put it all together for a little Valentine's decor in the house.  I usually don't put anything up for Valentine's day.  Which is strange because I love hearts and the color pink.  Anyway... here it is





1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

It's a great face lift for those cute little hearts :)